去酒吧喝酒,或者跟人談論雞尾酒,
一口流利的英語瞬間能讓你的氣場提升
常見雞尾酒表
十大常用的描述酒精飲料術語
dry - not sweet
干的,即不甜
flat - no bubbles
不起泡
full-bodied - it has a strong, pleasant taste
口感強烈濃郁的
light - it has less fat or alcohol
低脂或低酒精的
straight up - served without any ice
不加冰
watered-down - it has been made weaker with water
水多酒精淡的
stiff - it contains a lot of alcohol
酒精含量高的
non-alcoholic - it contains no alcohol
無酒精的
sparkling/fizzy - full of bubbles
泡沫豐富的
straight - it isn’t mixed with anything else
純的,不混合其它飲品的
如果你不太能喝酒:
I'm not a heavy drinker.
——我酒量不太好。
I'm already pretty buzzed.
——我已經感覺有點暈了。
I guess I'm a lightweight.
——看來我酒量真的不行。
This is too stiff for me.
——這酒對我來說太烈了。
如果你能喝酒:
I can hold my liquor.
——我的酒量不錯。
I can drink sb. under the table.
——我可以把某人喝趴下。